Follow the e mudra loan instructions
You can apply for e Mudra loan upto Rs.50,000/- under this channel
1) The loan application will just be one screen having relevant questions that you need to quickly fill through or select through Drop down menu provided.
2) Ensure that you go through all the steps and complete the application in one go so that you can have a hassle-free experience and a faster approval
3) The e-Mudra application is currently for existing customers who have SBI Savings/ Current Account Number excluding account type categories like Corporate/Defense Salary packages, NRI, Staff and Agri. Please ensure that you have your correct account number with you at the time of using this application.
4) Length of deposit account relationship should be minimum 6 months or more.
5) Age of the borrower should be between 18 years to 60 years.
6) Aadhaar Number (voluntarily): Aadhaar number is required for doing e-KYC instantaneously through the app. You have to tick on consent check box for sharing Aadhaar for e-KYC. An OTP is triggered to your Aadhaar linked mobile number, which you need to enter in the application to complete the e-KYC process.
7) If you don’t wish to give your Aadhaar details, your loan request will be manually processed at our branch.
8) Documents to be uploaded (Optional): Scanned copy / Photo of any one of the following: (a) Shop & Establishment Certificate, (b) GST Registration Certificte, (c) Udyog Aadhaar, (d) any other business registration document. Document size should not exceed 2MB and format should only be PDF, JPEG or PNG.
9) Business Name, Business start date and Business Address: The business details need to be provided in the input form wherever requested. This information will later be used by SBI team to verify your business address.
10) Community details and Religion: We need this data for SBI as a part of their credit policy. Community Details – General/SC/ST/OBC/Minority.
11) Sales details: Please keep ready the Sale turnover figures, account details wherein sale proceeds get credited (Account number, Bank and Branch name).
12) E-Sign: You are required to online accept SBI e-Mudra Terms and Conditions by providing your Aadhaar number. You have to tick on consent check box for sharing Aadhaar for e-Sign purpose. An OTP is triggered to your Aadhaar linked mobile number, which you need to enter in the application to complete the e-Sign process.
These are the simple and approve method to get e-mudra loan. If you follow the all e mudra loan instructions, chances of your loan approval will be double and bank has to consider because of your hard work.